Apply to Be a 2019 Contestant: Deadline is March 1, 2019
1) Must be married at the time of the Mrs. Delaware America Pageant
2) Must be 18 or older
3) Must live in the state of Delaware
4) Must be a legal citizen of the United States of America
Fill Out Application: This is an easy 3-step process.
1) Fill out the online application. Click here.
2) Email a current headshot (does not have to be professional) and a wedding photo to email@example.com.
Selected to Compete: If you are selected to compete in the pageant, we will notify you within 1-3 business days and email you our welcome packet. Next, move on to Step 3.
Not Selected to Compete:
We will notify you within 2-3 business days as to why you did not qualify to compete.
Pay for Contestant Fees:
1) For contestants who have been selected to participate, please move forward and
Pay Contestant Fee.
Workshops: After your payment, we will send you an official invite to our online workshops in preparation of the pageant!
Once you receive your custom sash (takes about 30 days form the time you pay your deposit), you can then begin to make local appearances!
We will guide you every step of the way!