2017 Program Book Advertiser Info
(Important Note: April 28, 2017 is the new deadline for all ads to be in to Pageant Design, our program book designer. See details below. )
Advertising in the Mrs. Delaware America Pageant Program Book, gets your product/service in front of your targeted audience in a controlled environment. You want the audience members to take action and buy your service, product, or embrace your non-profit. Advertising in the Program Book can bring more that 750 impressions from viewers in just one night.
100% Married and Engaged Females
24% are 18-30 years of age
59% are 30-45 years of age
17% are 45 and over
63% have an avg combined household income> $250,000
Types of Ads You Can Buy
You can advertise several different ways in the Mrs. Delaware America Pageant Keepsake Program Book:
- Advertise your personal business.
- Dedicate a page to a Preliminary Title Holder.
- Dedicate a page to the Mrs. Delaware America Organization.
- Dedicate a page to the current titleholder.
How Much Does the 8x10 Full Color Ad Space Cost?
- Front Left Inside Cover: $500 (Sold Out)
- Front Right Inside-$500 (Sold Out)
- Back Left Inside-$500 (Sold Out)
- Back Right Inside-$500 (Sold Out)
- Back Outside-$800 (Sold Out)
- Full Page Inside-$200
Note: Cost is only for ad space. You must supply your finished ad to firstname.lastname@example.org, no later than April 28, 2017. If you use them for your graphic design, they will keep it on file.
Do you need a graphic artist for your ad page? Click here to get details of our partner, Pageant Design, one of the top graphic design companies who specialize in pageant pages, business pages, and more! They are laying out our program book, so you want to have a great page in it. We think you will love their work! We do!
Click here to see the sample style of 2017 Program Book! Note: This sample book is from our sister pageant Mrs. PA America.
- Decide on which ad type from the list above
- Pay your ad cost on Paypal at email@example.com.
- Email your completed ad to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 28, 2017. If you are having them design your graphics, there is no need to do this last step because they are making our actual program book.